Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

etsy update!

So I started my Etsy Store Paris Handmade by TN in Late September (5 months ago).  Here is my progress...I have made 6 official sales on Etsy and 1 personal sale to a friend on the side.  7 sales in 5 months I think that is awesome ;-)

It has slowed down a bit lately only because I have not been creating new pieces and refreshing my account on Etsy.

For Christmas I received the best gift ever...a Kiln!  My very own oven to make jewelry ;-)  It is a big investment but my husband is not concerned with that.  He wants me to be happy and to do what I enjoy doing in my "spare'' time.  I use that word loosely haha!  But I am finding that since Little Miss is now 4 months and on set napping schedules I do have some time to myself.  My 2 year old (almost 3) will also start Preschool in the Fall.  So I will have even more time soon!

I have 4 pieces in the works but ran into a slight problem finishing them up.  I need a tool that I can't seem to find in France.  French websites suck btw!  They do not have online stores like in the US.  I even asked where my friend (who owns the workshop I used to go to) bought said tool and she bought it online through the US!  So I need to order it and since I am at it...I need some more supplies.  So these pieces won't be available for at least 2 more weeks.  BUT they are soooo cool!  And I am sure they will be a big hit.

Well that is it on the Etsy Store front...you are all updated ;-)

Back to writing about life in Paris with kiddos!

TN out!


No comments:

Post a Comment